A. REQUIREMENTS BEFORE REGISTRATION
1. Student must check if he/she has been ADMITTED to a qualification (See Official list of admitted students on Office of the Registrarâ€™s website NUR registration website or at the Registrarâ€™s Office).
2. The student must note down his/her STUDENT NUMBER (’it is composed of nine digits ’9’’): this will serve as his/her unique and only identification throughout the whole period at NUR
3. Students can start the registration only if he/she paid the required fees at one of the following banks:
BCR: Account No: 0001701033130186 of National University of Rwanda
4. WHEN PAYING at the bank, always supply to the counter your STUDENT NUMBER and indicate that it is a student deposit
5. Information on registration fees to be paid can be found NUR Website.
For government-sponsored students (on SFAR list), the Total Registration fee is 80,500 RWF (21,000 Registration, 6,500 Health Insurance, 2,000 Life Insurance, 1,000 Student Union, 50,000 Refundable Caution fee). The Caution fee should be paid in two installment
6. After payment of fees, a student must wait until the following day in the afternoon (from 2:00 PM) before following the Online Registration link
7. Online Registration requires Internet connectivity. It can only be done on a connected computer (The service is not yet available on phones)
8. Students can register at home, office or Internet cafe. For those who want to register at NUR premises, Registration Labs will be available at the NUR Main Campus at Huye (Venue: â€śRESEARCH LABâ€ť AT OLD RECTORATE BUILDING) in the town opposite BCR Bank (Kwa Bihira) in NUR premises
9. Once again retain your student number.
B. REGISTRATION STEPS
1. Go to the Online Registration Link on NUR website www.nur.ac.rw or follow the hyperlink https://ienabler.nur.ac.rw/pls/prod....
2. Change and Protect your PIN : on Web registration login screen, enter your Student Number and the PIN (12345) and Click on CHANGE PIN and you will be prompted to a screen like this. Enter and verify your new 5 numeric digit PIN (Remember to keep your new PIN as this will be your password to the online services)
Click Change PIN again you will be directed to the Web Registration Screen
The new PIN will be your password for online services, Please keep it
3. Update your Contact Information : Click on Application (left hand side) and check that your Cell Number and E-mail are written correctly. If your Cell Number and E-mail are missing click New Record and fill in your contact details If any of them is wrong please click on: â€śCELL NUMBERâ€ť or â€śEMAIL ADRESSâ€ť blue buttons and fill in the right record
The Email Address will be used to RECOVER A FORGOTTEN PIN or when you canâ€™t access your account
i) Click â€śRegistrationâ€ť read and accept the Registration Rules and Regulations
ii) Click â€śSubmit Registrationâ€ť and you will be prompted
iii) If you are happy with the Qualification information Click on the button Save and Continue and you will be prompted to a screen with Subjects to be covered in the year. Chose elective ones and click â€śSave and Continueâ€ť.
iv) Your Registration Details will appear and click â€śContinueâ€ť and the Cost Information will appear on the next screen
v) Click on Accept Registration to complete your Registration Process.
vi) Your Academic Records of 2011 - 2012 (for continuing students) can be viewed on the link â€śAcademic Recordsâ€ť.
Once you completed Registration, you can print a PROOF OF REGISTRATION. (Not Original Copy means that official one is only available at the Registrarâ€™s Office)
There are 2 types of Proofs: â€śProof of Registrationâ€ť which is summarised and â€śProof and Costâ€ť which is detailed with cost.
Please remember to upload your Digital Passport Photo not exceeding 512 KB but not less than 100 KB
PHOTO UPLOAD GUIDELINES
Click Application and Update Personal Information. You will find a screen with your personal information (Date of Birth, Identity Number, Marital Status, etc). Click on Load/View Documents and Photo Upload links.
When you get this screen click Upload Document
When you get this screen click Browse, the browser will help you to look for your picture on your computer. When you find it Click on it twice and Save
After Saving your Photo, you can view it by click Load/View Documents under Application .
Done at Huye, 3rd August 2012
NUR Academic Registrar
Please download this document for clear guideline on how to register online at NUR: