The Department provides accommodation for 4432 students, among them 1266 young girls (306 from EPLM).
Construction is in advanced stages by private entrepreneurs to set up new residences for NURâ€™s young girls.
The carries out regular repairs and renovations on studentsâ€™ residences, which includes the current installation of new bathroom for Kiza residence.
Its main activities are:
* To allocate accommodation to students
* To take care of the patrimony of university residences
* To contact the maintenance unit for possible repairs
* To fill in room application forms
* To sign departure forms
* To solve studentsâ€™ housing problems
* To contact the finance unit for equipping studentsâ€™ residences
* To see to the respect of the contract signed between NUR and the company in charge of maintenance
* To see to the enforcement of the regulation
* To carry out all the tasks assigned by the Unit Head